We know what good data looks like.
And we know what good data can do for Australian super funds.
Every super fund relies on large amounts of disparate data from a range of systems to help them find the insights they need to build better relationships and make smarter decisions. Laneway Analytics help super funds identify and visualise the data they need to bridge the gap between data and the business to better understand members, fund performance, and differentiate and improve their services and products.
Today our mission is to partner with super funds to accelerate their journey towards a culture of data-led decision making for the future.
The Laneway Analytics Culture
We think about data and client relationships differently. This is reflected in our approach to partnering and adding value over the long-term. Our team is innovative, diverse in our backgrounds in technology and commerce capabilities.
Our unique values represent what we stand for and can be found in everything we do:
- Innovate to solve our customer’s biggest challenges.
- Rapid rollouts, delivering learnings, proving value, and repeating this commitment to clients.
- Partnership approach to customer service.
- Egalitarian independence of each team member to understand and solve the challenges for each client
- Create certainty in our actions and communications to build trust and freedom for our team and yours.
Jakub has worked in data & analytics for most of his career, with significant experience designing very complex solutions to difficult to answer hypotheses. He has designed & delivered data solutions for customers in government and the private sector, including; NAB, Australian Super, AAS, Origin Energy and APA.
He is passionate about developing new and better ways of delivering data solutions utilising advanced technology and brings this approach and energy to the Laneway team.